Furry fashion is not only fun but also fabulous for fall, just be sure to go faux. I have long been a lover of all things leopard. So when this season’s trend reports started rolling in forecasting lots of fur and even more animal print all I had to do was dig through my closet for some long-lost (but not forgotten) leopard print pieces.
My previous notion that leopard is best when used as an unexpected outfit accent has since changed and perhaps I am growing a little more fond of the all-over leopard print coat, pant, and even dress.
And I’m not sure, but I’m pretty sure, I will still love the peep toe and stocking (i.e. tights) look, as long as only one component is print.
- TopShop- fur collar car coat, $170
- Forever 21- tiered leopard dress, $23
- Betsey Johnson- bow statement necklace, $110
- Miss Selfridge- leopard bow mini skirt, $38
- TopShop- leopard print leggings, $44
- Michael Kors- printed clutch, $350
- Coach- madison ocelot print maggie, $298
- Prada- platform maryjane, $990
- Betsey Johnson- flower cocktail ring, $45
- Scarf World- chiffon scarf, $8
What’s your favorite way to rock animal print?