Either I am following fashion a little too closely or there are simply way more trends going on than usual. I set out to pinpoint the key Fall finds to try but my list quickly became somewhat of an essay and it just seemed like perhaps each trend deserved its own attention.
So in no particular order I give to you the chunkiest knits, the raciest lace, the most vicious animal prints, camel coats galore, velvet and velour, everything fur, something girly, something boyfriend, and everything in between.
Today I like bows, so bow shoes it is.
There is something unexpected and delightfully feminine about shoes with bows on them. A nice transition from the heavy clogs and thigh high leather we have seen in Fall’s past, the bow adds an element of dainty elegance to this seasons seemingly androgynous direction.
- Forever 21- leopard print flats, $18
- Vivienne Westwood- bow lace flats, $110
- Forever 21- grommet studded flats, $20
- Giuseppe Zanotti- crystal bow suede pumps, $995
- Miu Miu- peep toe pumps, $650
- Marni- suede platforms, $405
- ModCloth- presto heel, $134
- Betsey Johnson- satin bow stiletto, $195
- BareFeetShoes- platform heel, $110
- Forever 21- bow boots, $21
- Matthew Williamson- satin boots, $378
- Marni- bow toe boots, $940