I am by no means superstitious. I will walk under a ladder and open an umbrella in the house on the same day. It makes no difference to me. Therefore Friday the 13th has little effect on me other than perhaps I may rent a scary movie to watch with the lights out, that’s my contribution to todays neurosis.
However, I did come across a slightly shocking if not outright scary fashion faux pas. Let me start by saying I am a long time fan of Dooney and Bourke, in fact my first big girl designer purse was a Dooney. And I am a hands down supporter of Disneyland, Disney movies, Disney stores, and every other happiest thing on earth.
For some reason, this wonderful purse company deemed it necessary to create an entire set of collections (not just one, but four) in collaboration with Disney, this is a fail. I love Disney Land and I love D & B, but together they spell fashion DO-NOT. Ok, maybe I would get one for my little sister…I said maybe.
What’s your opinion? Is this a hit or (major) miss?
- Dooney & Bourke- Disney sketch tote, $195
- Dooney & Bourke- Mickey Mouse barrel bag, $185
- Dooney & Bourke- Faces pouchette, $60
- Dooney & bourke- Minnie Mouse satchel bag, $175
- Dooney & Bourke- Princess satchel, $220
- Dooney & Bourke- Princess bucket bag, $165
- Dooney & Bourke- Tonal Mickey Mouse Champsac, $220
- Dooney & Bourke- Tonal Mickey Mouse letter carrier, $95
- Dooney & Bourke- Disney sketch wristlet, $49
Have a wonderful weekend!