Do not judge my play on words. It is somewhat difficult to think of an Easter themed title at this moment so that was the first thing I could come up with, deal with it.
One of my favorite things about Easter Sunday, aside from the Easter baskets loaded with chocolate, overage of Peeps and sugar, and how cute all the little girls look in their dresses at church is that it is the first official day Spring attire is not only expected but somewhat required. I love the airy dresses and pastel shades that find their way out of the closet after far too many cold days buried at the back.
Oh, and I also love dying and decorating Easter eggs which inspired this particularly eggs-ellent collection of Spring dresses:
- Juicy Couture- asymmetric ruffle dress, $120
- TopShop- lace trim nightie dress, $80
- Arden B- belted ruffle dress, $59
- Oscar de la Renta- folded crepe dress, $1950
- Bruuns Bazaar- summer dress, $135
- TopShop- tulle and lace slip dress, $80
- Vivienne Westwood- square neck dress, $685
- Calypso- shireen eyelet dress, $165
- Wetseal- twist strapless dress, $17
Hoppy Easter! (I’ll stop now…)